Edible landscapes and Back (or front) yard Farming •
Whether you want a productive veggie bed or a beautiful classic edible landscape integrating ornamental plants with edibles, we can teach you how to manage your soil, plan, plant and tend your garden from germination to harvest. Container gardening too!
Site Evaluation and Consultation • ($150)
No two projects are the same, no two clients are the same, no two sites are the same. Our detailed site evaluation and consultation includes:
• Client interview to assess client’s skill and knowledge base & client’s wish list.
• Assessment of all viable sites on the property for garden including measurements and photos.
• (If in-ground planting planned) Soil examination including sampling for basic test (additional fee for test), soil type identification and drainage capacity.
Fifty percent of the evaluation fee ($75) will be credited back to your full landscaping project (excluding the Raised Bed Learning Package).
Garden Design and Seasonal Planting List • ($225 & up depending on size of garden)
• Measurements of site.
• Computer design for production gardens or hand drawn for landscapes.
• Planting list developed through client wish list and research of varieties available.
Price quoted for consultations/services include travel within a 25 mile radius of the South Bay area of LA County. Additional travel time will be added for destinations outside radius.
Click on any image to enlarge